- Refer to Heavy Vehicle Specialist Applications on the Waka Kotahi (NZTA) website.
- The HVSC Vehicle Inspection Requirements Manual (VIRM) on the Waka Kotahi (NZTA) website will also be useful in helping you further understand what is required of an HVCE in your chosen field/s. Open the Introduction and go to Section 1: ‘Purpose and Scope’ and Section 6: Appointments
- If you have other questions you would like to discuss with someone from within HVE, please feel free to contact any member of the HVE Committee or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HVE can also put you in contact with other engineers who have recently been through this process themselves, who are willing to discuss options with you from their perspective as recent graduates or as graduates in process
- The General Manager of Professional Standards at Engineering New Zealand may be of assistance regarding qualification pathways. Contact through: email@example.com
or phone +64 4 473 9444