Retired Member

Apply for Retired Membership of HVE if you:

  • formerly held a Letter/Certificate of Appointment as a Heavy Vehicle Certifying Engineer (HVCE) and/or were on one of the Competence Registers with practice area/s assigned for heavy vehicle certification categories and who, for reasons of retirement, have resigned from the Competence Register/s and no longer hold a current Letter/Certificate of Appointment, but still have an interest/involvement in heavy vehicle engineering

Retired Members have rights as Full Members of HVE.

Comments are closed.

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Baskerville 2 by Anders Noren.

Up ↑