Full Member

Apply for Full Membership of HVE if you:

  • are a Heavy Vehicle Certifying Engineer (HVCE) who holds a current Letter/Certificate of Appointment from the New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) and/or are on one of the Competence Registers with practice area/s assigned for heavy vehicle certification categories
  • are a Member of Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) who has an interest in heavy vehicle engineering

All certifying engineers, including probationary certifiers, who hold a Letter/Certificate of Appointment and/or are on a current Competence Register, join HVE as full Members.

Comments are closed.

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Baskerville 2 by Anders Noren.

Up ↑