HVE AGM/CONFERENCE TAUPO 2021
We are pleased to announce that registrations for this event are now open!
||Millennium Hotel and Resort Manuels Taupo – 243 Lake Terrace, Waipahihi, Taupo
||1000 hrs Wednesday 03 November – 1300 hrs Friday 05 November 2021
||$600 pp including GST
|FLIGHTS and ACCOMMODATION
||Please make your own arrangements for flights and accommodation. Rooms are being held for us at Manuels and other nearby hotels. Details are available here
- Morning coffee/tea will be available from 0930 hrs on Wednesday. If you arrive at 1000 hrs or soon after, please feel free to bring your refreshments into the conference room with you
- On Thursday afternoon we have arranged activities for you to enjoy and build relationships with other conference participants. The main event is at the Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park, but other options are also available. Please read the activity descriptions here and make your selection in the online registration. Wives/Partners are also invited to participate and can register their choice of activity in the online partner registration
- If your wife/partner is accompanying you, a separate registration link will be sent to you after you complete your own registration
- To assist the Committee as it continues to work on creating an interesting and relevant programme for us all, please email Shirley at: firstname.lastname@example.org suggestions for topics you think should be discussed/covered at the conference. Items can be included in the Members Issues for Discussion sessions, in sessions involving Waka Kotahi (Regulatory or Technical), and/or specific sessions around the topic/s you suggest
- Covid-19 Conditions: We will continue to monitor the Government’s guidance, and should there be any changes to alert levels or new restrictions which preclude our meeting face-to-face, then the HVE Committee will consider other alternatives, such as postponement and/or online options. Once advised by the HVE Committee that the conference cannot proceed as planned, you will also have the option of a full refund if you wish
CLICK THE ICON TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
NB: Registrations close on Tuesday 26 October (the day after Labour Day).